Schools of recognition: identity politics and classroom practices
Includes bibliographical references (p. 159-164) and index.
- LCC: LC192.3
- Dewey Decimal: 306.43
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vi, 169 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Educational sociology
- Social psychology
- Recognition (Philosophy)
- Identity (Psychology)
- Social perception
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books