Saudi-Iranian relations since the fall of Saddam: rivalry, cooperation, and implications for U. S. policy
"Sponsored by the Smith Richardson Foundation." "MG-840-SRF"--P.  of cover. "Rand National Security Research Division." Includes bibliographical references (p. 107-130).
- LCC: DS228
- Dewey Decimal: 327.538055
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxv, 130 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Nonfiction -- Government -- Public Policy
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- International -- Relations
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General AAS
- Saudi Arabia -- Foreign relations -- Iran
- Iran -- Foreign relations -- Saudi Arabia
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Persian Gulf States
- Persian Gulf States -- Foreign relations -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books