San Diego Specters: Ghosts, Poltergeists and Phantastic Tales
San Diego Specters is an entertaining investigation into haunted sites-some famous and others obscure-throughout San Diego County. Fresh witness accounts are combined with genuine historical research on each of the suspected haunted places. Among the haunted sites examined in the book are the world-renowned Whaley House, the Hotel Del Coronado, several historic buildings in Old Town San Diego, and an Oceanside restaurant constructed over an old cemetery. Firsthand reports of ghost and poltergeist phenomena are blended with historic data to provide an unorthodox and engaging portrait of spectral San Diego. All haunted locations listed in the book have been thoroughly checked by the author, John Lamb, who is a trained detective with 22 years of law enforcement experience. Lamb is the Southern California Regional Coordinator for the nationwide Ghost Research Society and is a regular contributor to the Ghost Research Society journal Ghost Trackers.
- Physical Description: 5.4"x8.4"x0.5"; 174 pages; 0.6 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1999-10-01
- Amazon.com -- Horror -- General
- Amazon.com -- Horror -- Ghosts
- Amazon.com -- Religion & Spirituality -- Occult -- Supernatural
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books