Now, some of Blackbirch's most popular animal books are available in Spanish! Join a few of America's most celebrated wildlife photographers on their journeys through Africa, across North America, and into the oceans of the world. You'll come face to face with manatees, lions, grizzly bears, and wolves as you find out how all these creatures--and many more--survive in the wild. Full-color spreads provide details on each animal's physiology, habitat, reproduction, hunting, social life, and its relationship to humans. Action-packed photographs make all the information come alive in a way that will truly excite and inspire younger readers and report writers.
- Dewey Decimal: 597.87
- Physical Description: 7.8"x9.1"x0.3"; 0.5 lb; 24 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2004-04-16
- Children's Books -- Animals -- Birds -- Nonfiction
- Children's Books -- Animals -- Reptiles & Amphibians -- Nonfiction
- Children's Books -- Animals -- Nonfiction
- Children's Books -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books