Helps you to manage your customers and your teams, and close more business.
Salesforce. com; About the Authors; Dedications; Authors Acknowledgments; Introduction; Updates to the Third Edition; How to Use This Book; Foolish Assumptions; Icons Used in This Book; Part I: Salesforce Basics; Chapter 1: Looking Over Salesforce; Chapter 2: Navigating Salesforce; Chapter 3: Personalizing Your System; Part II: Tracking Sales; Chapter 4: Managing Accounts; Chapter 5: Developing Contacts; Chapter 6: Managing Activities; Chapter 7: Sending E-Mail; Part III: Driving Sales; Chapter 8: Prospecting Leads; Chapter 9: Tracking Opportunities. Chapter 10: Tracking Products and Price BooksChapter 11: Managing Your Partners; Part IV: Optimizing Marketing; Chapter 12: Driving Demand with Campaigns; Chapter 13: Building Your Internet Marketing Channel; Chapter 14: Driving Sales Effectiveness with Document Management; Chapter 15: Performing Fast and Accurate Support; Part V: Delivering Excellent Customer Service; Chapter 16: Managing Your Customer Service Solution; Chapter 17: Analyzing Data with Reports; Part. Electronic reproduction.Available via World Wide Web.
- Physical Description: 410 p.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books