"S. S." Gigantic across the Atlantic: the story of the world's biggest ocean liner ever! and its disastrous maiden voyage, based on a true story (sort of)
Tells the tale of the S.S. Gigantic which began to sink on its maiden voyage after its rubber hull was punctured by a dreaded sea thumbtack.
- LCC: PZ7
- Dewey Decimal: [Fic]
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books