Includes bibliographical references and index. v. 1. A posteriori to Bradwardine -- v. 2. Brahman to Derrida -- v. 3. Descartes to gender and science -- v. 4. Genealogy to Iqbal -- v. 5. Irigaray to Lushi chunqiu -- v. 6. Luther to Nifo -- v. 7. Nihilism to quantum mechanics -- v. 8. Questions to sociobiology -- v. 9. Sociology of knowledge to Zoroastrianism -- v. 10. Index.
- LCC: B51
- Dewey Decimal: 100
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 10 v. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 7)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books