Romantics & revolutionaries: regency portraits from the National Portrait Gallery London
Catalogue of an exhibition held at Georgia Museum of Art and the Yale Center for Studies in British Art, 2002-2003. "First published to accompany the American tour of the National Portrait Gallery's regency paintings in 2002." -- t.p. verso. Includes bibliographical references (p. 158) and index.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 160 p. : ill., ports. (chiefly col.) ; 27 cm.
- National Portrait Gallery (Great Britain)
- Portraits -- England -- London -- Catalogs
- Portrait painting, British -- 19th century -- Catalogs
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books