River song: a journey down the Chattahoochee and Apalachicola rivers
- LCC: F292
- Dewey Decimal: 917.58
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 290 p. : col. ill. ; 29 x 29 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Cook, Joe,1966-Journeys -- Chattahoochee River
- Cook, Monica,1967-Journeys -- Chattahoochee River
- Chattahoochee River -- Description and travel
- Chattahoochee River -- Pictorial works
- Chattahoochee River -- Environmental conditions
- Apalachicola River (Fla.) -- Description and travel
- Apalachicola River (Fla.) -- Pictorial works
- Apalachicola River (Fla.) -- Environmental conditions
- Cook, Joe,1966-Travel -- Chattahoochee River
- Cook, Monica,1967-Travel -- Chattahoochee River
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books