Including an introduction by Simon Henwood and preface by Alexandre Vauthier, this is the official visual chronicle of the years it girl as she embarks on her first solo tour.The millions of sites tracking her every fashion move, the innumerable magazine covers including the recent Italian Vogue shot by Steven Klein, her past endorsement deals including Gucci and CoverGirlRihanna is the reigning style icon of the moment. She has garnered multiplatinumselling success as an artist (her current album, her fourth, Rated R had the highest first-week sales of any of her other albums in the U.S. to date). She has won Grammys, MTV Video Music Awards, and countless other accolades for her performances. Simon Henwood captures the supernova at the height of her beauty and ferocity in photographs that track her enormous influence on current culturefrom Paris Fashion Week to her shoot with Ellen von Unwerth in Berlin for her album artwork to her special appearance at the American Music Awards to her tour performances in the most cutting-edge couture.
- Dewey Decimal: 778
- Physical Description: 10.0"x12.9"x0.7"; 2.5 lb; 144 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-10-19
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books