Rich dad, poor dad: what the rich teach their kids about money that the poor and middle class do not!
Includes bibliographical references (p. 182).
- LCC: HG179
- Dewey Decimal: 332.024
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v, 182 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Business education
- Success in business
- Educational innovations -- United States
- Finance, Personal
- Rich people
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books