Review of U. S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service workplace safety regulations: hearing before the Subcommittee on Department Operations, Research, and Foreign Agriculture of the Committee on Agriculture, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, first session, November 12, 1991
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. Shipping list no.: 92-0712-P. "Serial no. 102-45."
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: iii, 99 p. ; 24 cm.
- United States. -- Food Safety and Inspection Service -- Officials and employees
- Imperial Food Products. Plant (Hamlet, N.C.) -- Fire, 1991
- Food adulteration and inspection -- United States
- Industrial safety -- United States
- Poultry industry -- North Carolina -- Hamlet -- Accidents
- United States -- Food Safety and Inspection Service -- Officials and employees
- Imperial Food Products -- Plant (Hamlet, N.C.) -- Fire, 1991
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books