Responding to Iran's nuclear ambitions: next steps: hearing before the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, September 19, 2006
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. Shipping list no.: 2007-0096-P. Includes bibliographical references. Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 12/13/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109?senate?hearings&docid=f:30620.wais (text version); http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109?senate?hearings&docid=f:30620.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLS.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: iii, 79 p. ; 24 cm.
- Nuclear arms control -- Verification -- Iran
- Nuclear weapons -- Iran
- Nuclear nonproliferation -- International cooperation
- Economic sanctions -- Iran
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Iran
- Iran -- Foreign relations -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books