Reports of exploration of a portion of the New Westminster District, the east coast of Vancouver Island, from Menzies Bay to Fort Rupert, and the Cassiar District
At head of title: Lands and Works Department, British Columbia. Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the McLennan Library, McGill University, Montreal.Ottawa :Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1986. 16 p. : maps ; 26 cm.
- Dewey Decimal: 917.11/34
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 microfiche (25 fr.) : maps.
- Vancouver Island (B.C.) -- Description and travel
- Vancouver, �le de (C.-B.) -- Descriptions et voyages
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books