Repertoire, authenticity, and instruction: the presentation of American Indian music in Oklahoma's elementary schools
Includes bibliographical references (p. 121-127) and index.
- LCC: MT3
- Dewey Decimal: 372.87/09766
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 131 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- School music -- Instruction and study -- Oklahoma
- Indians of North America -- Music -- History and criticism
- Indians of North America -- Education -- Oklahoma
- Multicultural education -- Oklahoma
- Education, Elementary -- Oklahoma
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books