Ready to Wed (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, Book 4)
It's a cold May in Acorn Hill. Jane is putting pansies in the front garden for a splash of spring cheer when a big pink Cadillac parks in front of the inn. Out jumps Belle from Georgia looking for a room. Within minutes, she divulges the reason for her trip. "God gave me a dream that I would meet the man I am meant to marry right here in Acorn Hill. We will be married the first weekend of June." Jane and her sisters teeter between disbelief and awe as Belle sets off to meet all the eligible bachelors in beautiful Cascade Mountains. Will it be Pastor Kenneth? Wilhelm, owner of Time for Tea? Or, Don and Ron, the twins staying at the Inn? Then Jane gets a letter from Justin, her ex-husband, asking if he can visit. What could he want after all this time? As Jane faces the mistakes of her past, the whole town helps Belle prepare for her wedding...but to whom?
- Dewey Decimal: 813.54
- Physical Description: 5.9"x8.4"x1.0"; 0.8 lb; 288 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2008-03
- Literature & Fiction -- Women's Fiction -- Sisters
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Literature & Fiction -- Fiction
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Literature & Fiction -- Romance
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books