"Reading the wind": the literature of the Vietnam war: an interpretative critique
Papers presented at a conference sponsored by Asia Society, May 7-9, 1985.
- LCC: PS228
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 174 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- American literature -- 20th century -- History and criticism
- Vietnamese Conflict, 1961-1975 -- Literature and the war
- Vietnamese Conflict, 1961-1975 -- Personal narratives, American
- War stories, American -- History and criticism
- American literature -- 20th century -- Bibliography
- Vietnamese Conflict, 1961-1975 -- Bibliography
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books