"Reach To Your Youth Mentor Project": "Reaching Your Potential" Students Workbook VOL#1
The Reaching Your Potential Students Workbook is a collection of uniform instruction lessons. These guidelines are based on solid research and development that affirms the importance of accountability and responsibility in meeting young peoples needs. Including design, management, operation, and evaluation issues across mentoring settings (workplace, community, school, and adjudicated facilities). There is also information in regards to, news from and for the mentoring field, plus a database of mentoring programs to search for a mentoring program near you, and information valuable to teachers and youth development and volunteer management professionals from many fields. Search for resources specific to your program needs. After-school program coordinators, especially, will find an abundant of interactive lessons and resources. This Instructors Manual and/or Student Workbook is ideal for educational purposes, and comes highly recommended for home study programs.
- Physical Description: 8.2"x11.0"x0.5"; 1.4 lb; 215 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2007-10-12
- Children's Books -- Educational -- Citizenship
- Children's Books -- Educational -- General
- Children's Books -- Reference & Nonfiction -- School & Education
- Nonfiction -- Education -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books