"Raise up a child ": human development in an African-American family
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: E185.97
- Dewey Decimal: 973.9/092
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxxii, 232 p. ; 22 cm.
- Amazon.com -- Biographies & Memoirs -- Ethnic & National -- African-American & Black
- Amazon.com -- Biographies & Memoirs -- General
- Amazon.com -- Biographies & Memoirs -- Specific Groups -- Women
- Hudley, Edith V. P.,1920
- African American women -- Biography
- Grandmothers -- United States -- Biography
- Hudley, Edith V. P.,1920-Family
- African American families
- Child rearing -- Philosophy
- Child development -- Philosophy
- Texas -- Biography
- Oakland (Calif.) -- Biography
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- Biography
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books