Publication manual of the American Psychological Association
Includes bibliographical references (p. 363-377) and index. Content and organization of a manuscript -- Expressing ideas and reducing bias in language -- APA editorial style -- Reference list -- Manuscript preparation and sample papers to be submitted for publication -- Material other than journal articles -- Manuscript acceptance and publication -- Journals program of the American Psychological Association -- Appendix A: Checklist for manuscript submission -- Appendix B: Checklist for transmitting accepted manuscripts for electronic publication -- Appendix C: Ethical standards for the reporting and publishing of scientific information -- Appendix D: References to legal materials -- Appendix E: Sample cover letter.
- LCC: BF76.7
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxviii, 439 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- General
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- History
- Amazon.com -- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- Reference
- Amazon.com -- Reference -- Publishing & Books -- General
- Amazon.com -- Reference -- Writing -- Academic & Commercial
- Psychology -- Authorship -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Social sciences -- Authorship -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Psychological literature -- Publishing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Social science literature -- Publishing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books