Modernity and authenticity: a study in the social and ethical thought of Jean-Jacques Rousseau
Translation of: Modernit� e autenticit�. Originally based on the authors dissertation--Introd. Includes bibliographical references (p. 169-184) and index.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 188 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (acid-free)
- Cognitive psychology
- Psychology -- Computer simulation -- Social aspects
- Nihilism (Philosophy)
- Philosophy of mind
- Cognitive science -- Philosophy
- Technology -- Psychological aspects
- Civilization, Modern -- 20th century -- Psychological aspects
- Rousseau, Jean-Jacques,1712-1778
- Authenticity (Philosophy) -- History -- 18th century
- Civilization, Modern -- 18th century -- Moral and ethical aspects
- Civilization, Modern -- 20th century -- Moral and ethical aspects
- Ethics, Modern
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books