Protein Expression in Mammalian Cells: Methods and Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology)
Through all of the recent progress provided by high throughput DNA sequencing technologies, it has become clearer and clearer that the study of proteins and protein organelles will be the key to unlocking our ability to manipulate cells and intervene in human disease. In Protein Expression in Mammalian Cells: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field present a compendium of vital techniques to further our knowledge of mammalian protein expression. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology� series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips for troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and concise, Protein Expression in Mammalian Cells: Methods and Protocols will aid scientists seeking to delve deeper into our own biology through the medium of other mammalian cells and proteins.
- Dewey Decimal: 572
- Physical Description: 7.0"x10.2"x0.9"; 2.3 lb; 287 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2011-10-12
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books