Protecting participants and facilitating social and behavioral sciences research
Includes bibliographical references. Also available in electronic online version.
- LCC: HD62
- Dewey Decimal: 300/.72
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvii, 258 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Social sciences -- Research -- Moral and ethical aspects
- Human experimentation in psychology -- Moral and ethical aspects
- Confidential communications -- Social surveys
- Ethics committees
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books