Programming Languages and Systems: 15th European Symposium on Programming, ESOP 2006, Held as Part of the Joint European (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 15th European Symposium on Programming, ESOP 2006, held in Vienna, Austria in March 2006 as part of ETAPS. The 21 revised full papers presented together with 2 invited talks were carefully reviewed and selected from 87 submissions. The papers address fundamental issues in the specification, analysis, and implementation of programming languages and systems; they are organized in topical sections on types for implementations, proof and types, verification and reasoning, security and distribution, analysis and verification, and connecting to the world.
- Physical Description: 343 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2006-04
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books