Professional Responsibility, Standards, Rules and Statutes, 2012-2013
This volume includes the Annotated American Bar Association Model Rules of Professional Conduct, selected state modifications to the ABA Model Rules, the California Rules of Professional Conduct, the New York's Code of Professional Responsibility, the 2001 version of the ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct, the ABA Model Code of Professional Responsibility, the ABA Canons of Professional Ethics, selected provisions of the Restatement of the Law (Third) of the Law Governing Lawyers, the ABA Model Code of Judicial Conduct, the federal rules of judicial conduct and judicial disability proceedings, and rules of evidence and procedure that affect the legal profession.
- Dewey Decimal: 340
- Physical Description: 1225 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-06-14
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books