Professional Responsibility, Problems and Materials, Concise 11th
Continuing the tradition that has made Morgan, Rotunda, and Dzienkowski's Problems & Materials on Professional Responsibility a leader in its field, this concise version of the casebook uses problems to provide an overview of lawyers' professional responsibility. One of the most rapidly changing fields in American law, professional responsibility sees new issues, rules, and cases each year. This condensed edition covers these topics in an abbreviated format. The concise coursebook is based on the 11th edition of Problems & Materials on Professional Responsibility, which has been the most widely-used Professional Responsibility coursebook and the leader in its field since its first edition in 1976, over 35 years ago. It focuses on the major issues of law governing the practice of law and the law of judicial disqualification, while shortening the volume of material and focusing on only the most essential topics.
- Dewey Decimal: 340
- Physical Description: 7.7"x10.1"x0.8"; 2.5 lb; 560 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2011-11-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books