Proclamation 3: aids for interpreting the lessons of the church year
To consist of 24 basic volumes in 3 series designated A, B, and C which correspond to the cycles of the three year lectionary. Each series contains 8 basic volumes with the following titles:  Advent-Christmas,  Epiphany,  Lent,  Holy Week,  Easter,  Pentecost 1, Pentecost 2, and  Pentecost 3. In addition there are four volumes on the Lesser festivals.
- LCC: BS534.5
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 28 v. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (series A, Pentecost 1)
- Bible -- Homiletical use
- Bible -- Liturgical lessons, English
- Epiphany season
- Holy Week
- Pentecost season
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books