Problems in Contract Law: Cases and Materials, Seventh Edition
Adaptable for instructors with different teaching techniques, Problems in Contract Law: Cases and Materials can teaching by traditional case analysis, through problem-based instruction, or using theoretical inquiry. The balanced blend of traditional and contemporary cases combine with cogent explanatory text to help students place cases in a larger legal context. A significant treatment of the CISG is offered. The Seventh Edition continues the previous edition's reflection on the complexity of current 21st century contract law with its varied strains and constant flux, going beyond earlier editions' emphasis on the historical progression from "classical" to "modern" contract law. Acknowledging the challenges increasingly exerted on the conventional contract law system over the past ten to fifteen years, the Seventh Edition explores new forms, such as electronic contracting. In addition, it considers the increased use of mandatory arbitration clauses in mass adhesion contracting (banks, communications providers, hospitals, for example). Even more flexibility is provided for instructors who prefer to reorder the chapters rather than teach them in a linear sequence. Hallmark features: Adaptable for various teaching techniques - traditional case analysis, problem-based instruction, and theoretical inquiry Provides a balanced blend of traditional and contemporary cases Includes explanatory notes and text o places cases in a larger context o explores related points Offers significant treatment of the CISG
- Physical Description: 1058 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2012-08-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books