Private discounts, public subsidies: how the Medicare prescription drug discount card really works
Includes bibliographical references. Table of contents available online at www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0418/2004013966.html.
- LCC: HG9391.5
- Dewey Decimal: 368.38/24/00973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vii, 37 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Amazon.com -- Medicine -- Administration & Policy -- Medicaid & Medicare
- Amazon.com -- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Administration & Medicine Economics -- Medicaid & Medicare
- Insurance, Pharmaceutical services -- United States
- Prescription pricing -- United States
- Older people -- Pharmaceutical assistance -- United States
- Discounts for older people -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books