"An ideal text for advanced undergraduates, Principles of Vibration and Sound, Second Edition, provides the foundations needed to understand the acoustics of rooms and musical instruments, as well as the basics for scientists and engineers interested in noise and vibration. The Second Edition contains four new chapters devoted primarily to applications of acoustical principles in everyday life: Microphones and Other Transducers; Sound in Concert Halls and Studios; Sound and Noise Outdoors; and Underwater Sound."--BOOK JACKET.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: TA365
- Dewey Decimal: 534
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 330 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books