Principles of Corporate Taxation (Concise Hornbook Series) (Concise Hornbooks)
The book is not organized according to the chronological life of a corporation. Instead, the book begins by examining the tax treatment of a withdrawal of property from an existing corporation. The reason for choosing that organization is that the concepts embodied in such topics as dividends, earnings and profits, and stock redemptions are the fundamental building blocks on which the more complex provisions of corporate taxation rest. The authors explain the technical operation of the various Code provisions and provide numerous examples illustrating how they are applied and how several provisions must be read in concert with each other.
- Physical Description: 422 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-06-14
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books