This compact casebook is designed for one-semester contracts classes. It helps students synthesize groups of related cases by focusing attention on the principles, policies, and rules of contract law. It employs many transitions and notes written for the students, rather than excerpting works written for professors or practitioners. Questions are limited to central issues to avoid overwhelming and losing the students. This revision is a thorough makeover that brings everything up to date, and includes a variety of recent cases, while retaining the brevity and principles approach of earlier editions.
- Dewey Decimal: 346
- Physical Description: 7.6"x10.1"x1.3"; 3.0 lb; 716 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2012-05-09
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books