Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming - CP 2004 : 10th International Conference, CP 2004, Toronto, Canada, September 27 - October 2004, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming, CP 2004, held in Toronto, Canada, in September 2004. The 46 revised full papers and 16 revised short papers presented together with extended abstracts of 4 invited talks and 31 abstracts of contributions to the doctoral students program were carefully reviewed and selected from 158 submissions. A wealth of recent research results on computing with constraints is addressed ranging from foundational and methodological issues to solving real-world problems in various application fields.
- Physical Description: 822 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2004-11-10
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books