Prehistoric digital poetry: an archaeology of forms, 1959-1995
Includes bibliographical references (p. -340) and index. A chronology of works in digital poetry, 1959-1995 -- Introduction : evolving circuits of digital poetry -- Origination : text generation -- Visual and kinetic digital poems -- Hypertext and hypermedia -- Alternative arrangements for digital poetry -- Techniques enabled : (pro)fusions after poetry computerized.
- LCC: PN1059
- Dewey Decimal: 808.10285
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxiv, 349 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (cloth : alk. paper)
- Computer poetry -- History and criticism
- Computer poetry -- Technique
- Interactive multimedia
- Hypertext systems
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books