Discusses the feeding habits and hunting methods of various predatory animals, demonstrating how they maintain the food chain.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 60) and index. A predator's place in the world -- Finding food: The better to see you with -- Weapons: Ouch! -- Camouflage: A dangerous game of hide and seek -- Hunting styles: Gotcha! -- Predators and people -- Glossary -- Further reading -- Index. Gr.3-8.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 63 p. : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Predatory animals -- Juvenile literature
- Predation (Biology) -- Juvenile literature
- Predatory animals
- Predation (Biology)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books