Practice Makes Perfect English Verb Tenses Up Close (Practice Makes Perfect Series)
Solve the mysteries of English verbs Practice Makes Perfect: English Verb Tenses Up Close puts the spotlight on this tricky grammar trouble spot. It boasts plenty of opportunities for practicing your language skills, as well as extensive examples based on a conversational style that will keep you engaged. The book also features a unique answer key that gives you more than just a listing of correct answers; it clues you in on the "why" behind them. Combine those features with the renowned Practice Makes Perfect format and you have the ideal reference/workbook to learn to speak and write English with fluency.
- Dewey Decimal: 428
- Physical Description: 176 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-04-20
- Education & Reference -- Foreign Languages -- Instruction -- English as a Foreign Language
- Education & Reference -- Words & Language
- Education & Reference -- Writing
- Education & Reference -- Education -- TOEFL & TOEIC
- Education & Reference -- Education -- Workbooks
- Education & Reference -- Education -- Study Guides
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books