Power and the promise of school reform grassroots movements during the progressive era
Originally published: Boston : Routledge & Kegan Paul, 1986. With new introd. Includes bibliographical references (p. 283-296) and index. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2005.Available via World Wide Web.
- LCC: LC5131
- Dewey Decimal: 370/.9173/2
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxvii, 308 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
- Education, Urban -- Social aspects -- United States -- History
- Progressive education -- United States -- Philosophy -- History
- Social reformers -- United States -- History
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books