Includes bibliographical references and index. Legal coercion, legal meanings and UMNO's legitimacy / Marzuki Mohamad -- Globalisation, state and G/local human rights actors : contestations between institutions and civil society / Carolina Lopez C. -- Gender discourse in Malay politics : old wine in new bottle? / Helen Ting -- PAS politics : defining an Islamic state / Liew Chin Tong -- Voting for change? : Islam and personalised politics in the 2004 general elections / Khadijah Md. Khalid.
- LCC: JQ1062
- Dewey Decimal: 324.09595
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 160 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (hbk. : alk. paper)
- Public administration -- Malaysia
- Political parties -- Malaysia
- Political culture -- Malaysia
- Regime change -- Malaysia
- Islam and politics -- Malaysia
- Malaysia -- Politics and government
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books