Poetic epistemologies: gender and knowing in women's language-oriented writing
Includes bibliographical references (p. 207-216) and index.
- LCC: PS310
- Dewey Decimal: 811.5099287
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxii, 222 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- American poetry -- 20th century -- History and criticism
- Language and languages in literature
- American poetry -- Women authors -- History and criticism
- Knowledge, Theory of, in literature
- Gender identity in literature
- English language -- Sex differences
- Feminism and literature -- United States -- History -- 20th century
- Women and literature -- United States -- History -- 20th century
- Experimental poetry, American -- History and criticism
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books