Poems on affairs of State; Augustan satirical verse, 1660-1714
With reproduction of t.p. of 1st ed., London, 1689. Includes bibliographical references. v. 1. 1660-1678 edited by George deF. Lord.--v. 2. 1678-1681 edited by Elias F. Mengel.--v. 3. 1682-1685 edited by Howard H. Schless.--v. 4. 1685-1688 edited by Galbraith M. Crump.-- v. 5. 1688-1697 edited by William J. Cameron.--v. 6. 1697-1704 edited by Frank H. Ellis.--v. 7. 1704-1714 edited by Frank H. Ellis.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 7 v. illus., ports., facsims. 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 7)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books