Pocket China atlas: maps and facts at your fingertips
Includes index. Part One. Introducing China -- China and the USA -- Beijing and Shanghai -- Hong Kong -- Part Two. China's people -- Population -- Religion -- Part Three. Living in China -- Healthcare -- Education -- Food -- Welfare -- Human rights -- Part Four. Environment -- Urbanization -- Energy -- Transport -- Pollution -- Water -- Part Five. Economy -- Economic growth -- Entrepreneurial China -- Employment -- Inequality -- Telecoms -- Tourism -- Trade and investment -- Military.
- LCC: DS706
- Dewey Decimal: 951
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 64 p. : col. ill., col. maps ; 18 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books