Pioneers of mental health and social change, 1930-1989
Includes bibliographical references.
- Dewey Decimal: 362.2/09713
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 286 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Edition Info: (bound) :$32.95
- Mental health services -- Ontario -- History
- Mental health personnel -- Ontario -- Interviews
- Psychiatry -- Ontario -- History
- Psychiatry -- history -- Ontario -- Interview
- Mental Health Services -- history -- Ontario
- Social Work, Psychiatric -- Ontario -- Interview
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books