"A collection of twenty-two essays, photo essays and interviews by visual artists reflecting on the influence of films (and related photographic processes) on the individual in contemporary culture"--P. [iv] of cover.
- LCC: PN1993.5
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 103 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Motion pictures -- History
- Motion pictures -- Social aspects
- Postmodernism -- Themes, motives
- Motion pictures -- United States -- History
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books