Catalog of an exhibition beginning at the Detroit Institute of Arts, Mar. 23-May 26, 1996, and traveling to various other museums, 1996-1998. Includes bibliographical references and index. Directors' Statement / James L. Enyeart and Samuel Sachs II -- How Collecting Becomes A Passion / Warren J. Coville -- Clarence H. White, Peaceful Warrior / Bonnie Yochelson -- "Photography of the Better Type": The Teaching of Clarence H. White / Kathleen A. Erwin -- Biographies / Kathleen A. Erwin -- Note on White School Catalogues Frequently Cited Sources.
- LCC: TR647
- Dewey Decimal: 779/.09747/107473
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 207 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Edition Info: (hc)
- White, Clarence H.,1871-1925 -- Exhibitions
- Clarence H. White School of Photography
- Photography, Artistic -- Exhibitions
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books