Physicians at work, patients in pain: biomedical practice and patient response in Mexico
Includes bibliographical references (p. 249-279) and index.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxix, 287 p. ; 23 cm.
- Social medicine -- Mexico
- Medical care -- Mexico
- Physician and patient -- Mexico
- Patients -- Mexico -- Attitudes
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books