PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY, Ninth Edition, uses the combined expertise of four respected geographers to show how Earths physical geography impacts humans, and how humans impact Earths physical geography. The text emphasizes three essential themes to demonstrate the major roles for the discipline -- Geography as a Physical Science, Geography as the Spatial Science, and Geography as Environmental Science. With a renewed focus on examining relationships and processes among Earth systems, this text will help you understand how the various systems interrelate and how humans are an integral aspect of geography. Historically the first book to take a conservation approach, the authors continue to emphasize the theme of environmental and human impacts.
- Dewey Decimal: 910
- Physical Description: 9.0"x10.9"x1.0"; 3.6 lb; 641 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2008-07-15
- Professional & Technical -- Professional Science -- Earth Sciences -- Geography
- Professional & Technical -- Professional Science -- Earth Sciences -- Geology
- Science -- Earth Sciences -- Geography -- General
- Science -- Earth Sciences -- Geography -- General AAS
- Science -- Earth Sciences -- Geology -- General
- Science -- Earth Sciences -- Geology -- General AAS
- Science -- General
- Science -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books