Personal landscapes: British poets in Egypt during the Second World War
Includes index. Bibliography: p. 177-182.
- Dewey Decimal: 821.91209358
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xix, 187 p. ; 22 cm.
- English poetry -- 20th century -- History and criticism
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Egypt -- Literature and the war
- Soldiers' writings, English -- History and criticism
- War poetry, English -- History and criticism
- British -- Egypt -- History -- 20th century
- English poetry -- Egyptian influences
- Landscape in literature
- Egypt -- In literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books