An insider's guide on how professionals and consumers can minimize damages in the divorce process. Anyone planning for a divorce needs to learn strategies necessary to safeguard assets in advance of filing, how to cope with issues beyond their control, minimize the damage, and effectively plan going forward after the divorce. Personal Financial Planning for Divorce is an insider's guide on how both professionals and consumers can prepare for, work through, negotiate, and plan equitable divorce settlements. This helpful guide.: Contains all the guidelines for reducing damage throughout the diff.
Description based upon print version of record. Personal Financial Planning for Divorce: Real-World Strategy for Success; Contents; Preface; Chapter 1: The Unthinkable; Chapter 2: Minimizing the Damage; Chapter 3: Paying for Divorce; Chapter 4: Plan of Attack: Let the Games Begin!; Chapter 5: Alimony and Child Support Issues; Chapter 6: Divorce Can Be Taxing!; Chapter 7: Retirement Plans; Chapter 8: Valuation Issues; Chapter 9: Redesigning Your Personal Financial Plan after the Divorce; Chapter 10: Afterward: THE 25 STEPS TO FUTURE SUCCESS; Chapter 11: Planning for Same-Sex Couple Divorces: ISSUES SPECIFIC TO THESE COUPLES. Appendix: CHARTS AND FORMSAbout the Author; Index;
- Dewey Decimal: 332.024
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (339 p.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books