The famous narrative poem recreating Paul Revere's midnight ride in 1775 to warn the people of the Boston countryside that the British were coming.
Maps on lining papers.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description:  p. : col. ill., maps ; 25 x 27 cm.
- Revere, Paul,1735-1818
- Lexington, Battle of, Lexington, Mass., 1775 -- Juvenile poetry
- Narrative poetry
- American poetry
- Revere, Paul,1735-1818 -- Juvenile poetry
- Children's poetry, American
- Revere, Paul,1735-1818 -- Poetry
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books