"Passing the love of women": a study of Gide's Sa�l and its Biblical roots
Originally presented as the author's thesis, Harvard. Bibliography: p. 135-140.MEM
- LCC: PQ2613
- Dewey Decimal: 842/.912
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: iii, i, 140 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.) :$7.50
- Gide, Andr�,1869-1951. -- Sa�l
- Saul,King of Israel,in fiction, drama, poetry, etc
- Gide, Andr� Paul Guillaum,1869-1951. -- Sa�l
- Gide, Andr�,1869-1951 -- Sa�l
- Saul,King of Israel -- In literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books